The First 12 Steps
1. I admitted I am powerless over my soul – that my life have become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power Greater than myself could restore me back to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn my Will, my Flesh and my Life over to the care of this Greater Power as I have come to understand It.
4. Made a fearless search of myself and reevaluating my moral and ethical values.
5. Admitted to this Greater Power, to myself and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongful ways.
6. Am entirely ready to have this Greater Power remove All these defects in my Character.
7. Humbly asked It to remove my shortcomings of pre-judging others.
8. Made a list of all persons I may have harmed, and became willing to make amends to All them.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of my character and when wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Through Prayer and Meditation I hope to improve my conscious contact with this Greater Power as I understand It, praying only for knowledge of this Greater Power’s Will for us and the Inner Power to carry that out.
12. Having had a Spiritual Awakening as the result of these steps, I will carry this message to other lost souls and to practice these Principles in All their Daily Affairs.